1. Bumble & Bumble Blow’s Repair Blow Dry – With all of the hair products out there, we were a bit skeptical about adding a blow dry cream to our arsenal, after all was it really needed? After consistently using this product we were pretty impressed with how well it revived dry, brittle, and over-processed hair. This lightweight formula aids in smoothing out unruly fly-aways, nourishing split ends, and it really does cut down on blow dry time.
2. NYX Matte Lipstick in Natural – This perfect everyday lip color goes on smoothly, doesn’t dry out your lips, and doesn’t budge. Depending on the look you are going for you can leave it matte or add a bit of clear gloss to give it a little shine. We love it and for the price point, you can’t beat it!
3. Clinique’s All About Eyes De-Puffing Eye Massage – This little gem aids in brightening the skin under the eyes and minimizing those puffy bags (no body likes those!). The roller ball is cooling to the touch and creates an instant “awake” look. We suggest using morning and nights for best results.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Brow Wiz – This is our favorite eyebrow pencil to date. While this pencil may seem a bit pricy, it is really worth every penny and lasts forever. A little bit goes a long way, goes on naturally, smoothly, and there are plenty of colors to choose from! This easy to use eyebrow pencil has become a staple in our everyday routine.
5. They’re Real! Benefit Mascara – There really isn’t much to say about it other than it is simply the best. We’ve tried our fair share of mascaras, drug-store to high-end brands but have fallen in love with this one. We love the applicator, it goes on smoothly (no clumps!), and it truly defines and lengthens our lashes.
Have you tried any of these products? We’d love to hear what you think!