This delicious soup was incredibly easy to make. It is made up of 5 simple ingredients and takes about 15-20 minutes to make (including prep time).
The caveat: directions are purposely a bit vague as far as quantities are concerned as soup is really easy to mix up. We added a lot of green onions and mushrooms because that’s what sounded good but you can add as much or as little as you’d like.
Ingredients you’ll need (this was all purchased at Trader Joe’s but can be found anywhere):
- 1 box of Miso ginger broth
- Batch of green onions
- 3-4 pieces of bok choy
- Small bag of shitaki mushrooms (we used about half)
- 1/4 brick of Tofu
- Wash/chop the mushrooms, green onions, tofu, and bok choy
- Pour the entire box of miso ginger broth into a pot
- Add the tofu and mushroom
- Wait 7-10 minutes to add the bok toy and green onions (if you put it in right away it tastes overcooked)
- Keep boiling the soup on low for another 3-5 minutes or so
- Ready to serve!
That’s it! Super simple and easy! Let us know if you tried it/made any modifications to it!