Whether you decided to stay in bed a little longer, wanted to get a quick workout in, or just ran out of time, mornings can be pretty hectic. One of the worst feelings ever is leaving the house feeling like you don’t look ready or you perhaps missed a step.
For those rushed mornings, we’ve cut our makeup routine down to the basics and created a 5-min makeup routine that is quick and easy leaving you looking ready for the day.
1. Tinted Moisturizer – We love tinted moisturizer. It isn’t as heavy as foundation but still gives you a bit of coverage. You can use a brush or your hands but make sure they are clean! Our pick: Laura Mercier.
2. Concealer – Create an inverted triangle with a few dots and blend to eliminates dark circles. Our pick: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
3. Bronzer – Make a fish face and apply the bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks, on your jawbone and hairline. It may be dead of winter but bronzer will instantly give a that sun-kissed look. Our pick: Too Faced
4. Blush – Smile big and add of bit of blush to the apples of your cheeks. Pick a neutral shade of pink that you can put on quickly and go with any outfit. Our pick: NARS Blush in Orgasm.
5. Finishing/Setting Powder – This step is crucial for those who have oily/combination skin. This helps minimize any shine that you normally get in the middle of the day. Just brush a bit on over your tinted moisturizer and you’re set for the day. Our pick: Laura Mercier
6. Eyeliner/Mascara – Try putting eyeliner only on the top eyelid and enhance the look with mascara. While we can’t guarantee this, from our own personal experience, we’ve been told that our eyes look bigger this way. Finalize the eye look with a bit of mascara. Our picks: Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
7. Brow Gel – We love brow gel. It frames the face and instantly makes you look more polished. This is a must have for us! Our pick: Anastasia Brow Gel
What does your quick morning routine look like? Let us know if you’ve tried any of these products!