What is Argan Oil? It is derived from the nut off of the Argan tree that only grows in Southwestern Morocco.
Why I love it: After doing a bit of research on Argan Oil, I learned that it has been called, “liquid gold” as it is full of anti-oxidants, vitamins, fatty acids, and minerals that help moisturize, soften, and protect your hair, skin, and nails. And it does this all without any harmful toxins and Parabens. This oil has become my go-to beauty product from head to toe and a few drops goes a long way so the bottle keeps for quite a while!
A few of my favorite uses:
- Face Moisturizer: In lieu of my serums and moisturizer, 2-3x a week I put the oil directly on my skin at night and let it absorb into my skin. Nothing beats waking up to soft, supple, glowing skin!
- Hair therapy: Whether I add it in while my hair is wet, leave it in overnight, or put a couple drops in my hair when it is dry, I have noticed a pretty significant difference in my split ends, hair softness, and overall hair health. I love it!
- Cuticle and Heel Softener: I love to add a couple drops into my lotion or put the oil directly on my skin – it immediately softens my skin and leaves it feeling luxurious!
- Face Glow: Add two drops to your favorite foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream and you will get the prettiest face glow!
- Lip Treatment: My lips have been especially dry (mostly due to pregnancy) and I have found that regular chapstick only makes my lips more chapped. At night I have been putting a drop or two on my lips and feel such a difference when I wake up!
Overall, Argan Oil has become my go-to product these days and I couldn’t be happier! Have you ever tried it? Would love to hear your uses for it!